Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.887844, 72.768456.
Karora is a large municipality in northern Pakistan, a part of Besham district. It is located in the highlands of the Southern Tibet, about 3,600 feet above the sea level. The population of the town is about 4,500 people, and it is one of the least populated towns of the district.
Where is Karora, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Karora, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karora, Pakistan
Karora, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karora, Pakistan is 34.887844, and the longitude is 72.768456. Karora, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 53' 16.2384'' N and 72° 46' 6.4416'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 53' 16.2384'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 46' 6.4416'' E|
Coordinates of Karora, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)