Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.432997, 69.583710.
Kashmore is a large municipality in central Pakistan, situated in the greenest part of the region. There are about 30,000 people living in Kashmore. The town is the headquarters of the same name district and a small commercial center. There are a few colleges and a few very good high schools in the town, but for those whowant to study in a university the only way is to move to the neighboring cities of Dharki or Sadiqabad.
Where is Kashmore, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Kashmore, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kashmore, Pakistan
Kashmore, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kashmore, Pakistan is 28.432997, and the longitude is 69.583710. Kashmore, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 25' 58.7892'' N and 69° 35' 1.3560'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 25' 58.7892'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 35' 1.3560'' E|
Coordinates of Kashmore, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)