Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.734627, 79.066895.
Kedarnath is a historic area in the highlands of Uttarakhand, northern India. It is primarily famous with a large natural preserve opened there a decade ago, with plenty of very interesting specias of mountainous fauna and flora. Bseides, there is a large old historic monastery located in Kedarnath, with an extremely beautiful old Shiva temple, Kedarnath Temple.
Map of Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India
Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India is 30.734627, and the longitude is 79.066895. Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 44' 4.6572'' N and 79° 4' 0.8220'' E.
Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 44' 4.6572'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 4' 0.8220'' E|
Coordinates of Kedarnath, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)