Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.995493, 75.394318.
Khalsa is a district located in central part of Mansa city, southern Punjab, India. It is a historic part of the city, with a few old temples and markets. The district has plenty of small private companies offering various services, starting from computer maintenance and ending up with hairdresser's shops.
Map of Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India
Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India is 29.995493, and the longitude is 75.394318. Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 59' 43.7748'' N and 75° 23' 39.5448'' E.
Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India elevation is 216 meters height, that is equal to 709 feet.
Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 59' 43.7748'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 23' 39.5448'' E|
|Elevation (m)||216 m|
|Elevation (f)||709 feet|
Coordinates of Khalsa, Mansa, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)