Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.251728, 79.010757.
Khanji is a small neighborhood of Warora, a city in eastern Maharashtra, India. A former small village, Khanji has become a part of Warora city area quite recently, and today it is a home to about 37 hundred people. Khanji is a small commercial spot, with a few large and small markets operating there.
Map of Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India
Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India is 20.251728, and the longitude is 79.010757. Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 15' 6.2208'' N and 79° 0' 38.7252'' E.
Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 15' 6.2208'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 0' 38.7252'' E|
Coordinates of Khanji, Warora, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)