Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.477091, 73.890686.
Kondhwa is a large southern district of Pune, which is one of the largest cities in Maharashtra. It was established at the pace of a former large town, which has become a part of Pune municipal area about a century ago. Kondhwa is divided into a few smaller districts and is considered to be one of the most crowded neighborhoods of Pune.
Map of Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India is 18.477091, and the longitude is 73.890686. Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 28' 37.5276'' N and 73° 53' 26.4696'' E.
Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 28' 37.5276'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 53' 26.4696'' E|
Coordinates of Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)