Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.059984, 72.889999.
Kurla is a small and quite rich neighborhood of Mumbai, Maharashtra, located slightly to the southwest of the city center and to the northeast of Dharvi district. Kurla is famous with its shopping center, Marketcity, considered to be the largest in India. There is also a large modern hospital in the district, and a large Church of Christ, which can be found in Milan Nagar.
Where is Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is 19.059984, and the longitude is 72.889999. Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 3' 35.9424'' N and 72° 53' 23.9964'' E.
Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 3' 35.9424'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 53' 23.9964'' E|
Coordinates of Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, India (28.558899, 77.202805)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)