Leland, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.022961, -85.760178.
Leland, nicknamed Fishtown, is a community and census-designated place in northern Leelanau County, the state of Michigan, USA, located in the northern part of the state. It is bordered by Lake Michigan to the west and Lake Leelanau to the east. It was settled in 1853. Leland served as the seat of Leelanau County from 1883 to 2004. Points of interest in Leland include Clay Cliffs Natural Area: The Leelanau Conservancy, Houdek Dunes Natural Area: The Leelanau Conservancy, Fishtown, Thompson Street Beach, Van's Beach, Nedows Bay, Leelanau Historical Society Museum, and Leland Township Harbor.
Where is Leland, MI, USA on Map?
Road map of Leland, MI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leland, MI, USA
Leland, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leland, MI, USA is 45.022961, and the longitude is -85.760178. Leland, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Communities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 1' 22.6596'' N and 85° 45' 36.6408'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 1' 22.6596'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 45' 36.6408'' W|
Coordinates of Leland, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Communities in United States
Also check out these related Communities.
- Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL, USA (41.927826, -87.652016)
- Medina, TX, USA (29.800135, -99.241562)
- San Ardo, CA, USA (36.020519, -120.905182)
- Columbia, MD, USA (39.203712, -76.861046)
- Puunene, HI, USA (20.863611, -156.453049)
- Careywood, ID, USA (48.035110, -116.643005)
- Leland, MI, USA (45.022961, -85.760178)
- Meadview, AZ, USA (36.002155, -114.068481)
- Emerald, NE, USA (40.816929, -96.835556)
- Elmira, OR, USA (44.065678, -123.355377)