Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.845461, 75.886803.
Lohara is one of the smallest southern neighborhoods of Ludhiana city in the state of Punjab, and a district with the population close to 2,000 people. It emerged as a small village which has become a part of the municipal area since about the middle of the last century. Today it is only a developing residential zones, with plenty of construction areas and new construction projects being elaborated.
Where is Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India is 30.845461, and the longitude is 75.886803. Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 50' 43.6596'' N and 75° 53' 12.4908'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 50' 43.6596'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 53' 12.4908'' E|
Coordinates of Lohara, Ludhiana, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, India (28.558899, 77.202805)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)