Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.103676, 81.496544.
Loharsi, a small village in central Chhattisgarh, is situated about 17 miles east of Durg city center. The village is quite a remote settlement and it is possible to reach it only by a bus which comes to the village once a day.
Map of Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India
Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India is 21.103676, and the longitude is 81.496544. Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 6' 13.2336'' N and 81° 29' 47.5584'' E.
Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India elevation is 309 meters height, that is equal to 1,014 feet.
Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 6' 13.2336'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 29' 47.5584'' E|
|Elevation (m)||309 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,014 feet|
Coordinates of Loharsi, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)