Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.271194, 106.894547.
Makasar is a large city which has merged with East Jakarta City, Jakarta state of Indonesia. Its current population is close to 1.3 million people. It is located to the north of Jakarta and is a historic place where plenty of former Australian refugees were relocated to. There is a good number landmarks in the city, like the mosques and temples, the parks and museums, as well as local historic university and city center.
Map of Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia is -6.271194, and the longitude is 106.894547. Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 16' 16.2984'' S and 106° 53' 40.3692'' E.
Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 16' 16.2984'' S|
|DMS Long||106° 53' 40.3692'' E|
Coordinates of Makasar, East Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)