Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.398191, 71.436539.
Mankera is an old historic town in central Pakistan, a former capital city of a small local Empire. It was founded in the middle ages and today it is a small commercial center, with a few very large seasonal and permanent bazaars.
Where is Mankera, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Mankera, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mankera, Pakistan
Mankera, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mankera, Pakistan is 31.398191, and the longitude is 71.436539. Mankera, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 23' 53.4876'' N and 71° 26' 11.5404'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 23' 53.4876'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 26' 11.5404'' E|
Coordinates of Mankera, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)