Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.118538, -113.963364.
Martindale is a very small town located to the north of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The population of this district is about 14,000 people. Martindale was incorporated to the Northeast Calgary area in the 1960th and is considered among the most prestigious residential areas of the city.
Where is Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada
Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada is 51.118538, and the longitude is -113.963364. Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 7' 6.7368'' N and 113° 57' 48.1104'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 7' 6.7368'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 57' 48.1104'' W|
Coordinates of Martindale, Calgary, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)