McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.805813, -83.989815.
McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is a small military and public airport located at 2055 Alcoa Highway, Alcoa, 12 miles south from the city of Knoxville. It was opened in 1927 and has got the name of a famous US pilot and a hero of World War I, Charles McGhee Tyson. Annually, the airport makes over 100,000 aircraft operations, and the number of passengers who use the services of the airport, is close to 2 million per year.
Map of McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA
McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA is 35.805813, and the longitude is -83.989815. McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 48' 20.9268'' N and 83° 59' 23.3340'' W.
McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 48' 20.9268'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 59' 23.3340'' W|
Coordinates of McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), Alcoa, TN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)