Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.191610, 84.586693.
Millat Colony is one of the central districts of Rajgangpur city in Odisha, India, located to the north of the main railway station. The district is the oldest part of the city, with most of the old building and a few social service offices located there. There is a banking office and a few markets located in Millat Colony. There are about 35 hundred people living in the district.
Map of Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India
Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India is 22.191610, and the longitude is 84.586693. Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 11' 29.7960'' N and 84° 35' 12.0948'' E.
Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 11' 29.7960'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 35' 12.0948'' E|
Coordinates of Millat Colony, Rajgangpur, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)