Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.949890, -87.900414.
Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, formerly known as Hamilton Airport, is located at 5300 South Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, about 9 miles south of the city center. It was renamed Milwaukee County Airport in 1926. It is a joint civil-military airport with a capacity of about 6 million passengers a year. It has one terminal, 38 gates, as well as a flight museum and playgrounds. Mitchell Airport Park is situated to the north of the airport. The airport is the hub for Freight Runners Express. The Milwaukee Airport Rail Station serves the area.
Where is Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA on Map?
Road map of Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA
Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA is 42.949890, and the longitude is -87.900414. Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 56' 59.6040'' N and 87° 54' 1.4904'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 56' 59.6040'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 54' 1.4904'' W|
Coordinates of Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)