Montauban, Occitanie, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.022125, 1.352960.
Montauban is a small community in northern France, with the population close to 55,000 people. It is a very beautiful old historic city, with its amazing charm and wonderful medieval architecture. Those who are looking for a nice urban-type vacation spot should consider this city as a good one.
Where is Montauban, Occitanie, France on Map?
Road map of Montauban, Occitanie, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Montauban, Occitanie, France
Montauban, Occitanie, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montauban, Occitanie, France is 44.022125, and the longitude is 1.352960. Montauban, Occitanie, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 1' 19.6500'' N and 1° 21' 10.6560'' E.
|DMS Lat||44° 1' 19.6500'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 21' 10.6560'' E|
Coordinates of Montauban, Occitanie, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)