Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.704458, 77.000114.
Nehru Park is one of the central districts of Akola city in Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a small residential district named after Jawaharlal Nehru, a prominent Indian political activist, the first Prime Minister of the country (after it received independence in he middle of the 20th century) and one of the most effective reformers. The district is rather small, and there are only about 2,500 people are residing there.
Map of Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India
Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India is 20.704458, and the longitude is 77.000114. Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 42' 16.0488'' N and 77° 0' 0.4104'' E.
Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India elevation is 290 meters height, that is equal to 951 feet.
Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 42' 16.0488'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 0' 0.4104'' E|
|Elevation (m)||290 m|
|Elevation (f)||951 feet|
Coordinates of Nehru Park, Akola, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)