Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.369892, 4.919330.
Oosterkerk, the Eastern Church of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is a Dutch Reformed church constructed in the 17th century. It is famous with its layout that resembles Greek cross. Though nowadays the church is not used for services, it is an important tourist attraction since it has graves of many famous local people.
Map of Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is 52.369892, and the longitude is 4.919330. Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 11.6112'' N and 4° 55' 9.5880'' E.
Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 11.6112'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 55' 9.5880'' E|
Coordinates of Oosterkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)