Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.950083, 66.992844.
Orangi Town is a small northern neighborhood of Karachi, the largest and the capital city of Pakistan. It is one of the most multi-cultural areas, where people of Sindhi, Punjabi, Balochi, Muhajirs, and many other origins live side by side. The town is not overcrowded and can be quite a nice place to live in. It is situated somewhere on the halfway from Karachi city center and the city of Hub.
Map of Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.950083, and the longitude is 66.992844. Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 57' 0.2988'' N and 66° 59' 34.2384'' E.
Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 57' 0.2988'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 59' 34.2384'' E|
Coordinates of Orangi Town, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)