Peint, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.264774, 73.508148.
Peint is a small town and the headquarters of the smallest sub-district of Nashik taluka in eastern Maharashtra, India. The town is situated near Highway 848 and right near the border between Maharashta and Gujarat states. It is a center of Marathi culture, with the total population close to 3,600 people.
Where is Peint, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Peint, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Peint, Maharashtra, India
Peint, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peint, Maharashtra, India is 20.264774, and the longitude is 73.508148. Peint, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 15' 53.1864'' N and 73° 30' 29.3328'' E.
Peint, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 15' 53.1864'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 30' 29.3328'' E|
Coordinates of Peint, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Green Park, Delhi, New Delhi, India (28.549999, 77.199997)
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)