Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.421715, 73.577080.
A large municipality of Phalia is located in northeastern Pakistan, about 13 miles west from the city of Gujarat. It is the headquarter of a small sub-district in Mandi Bahauddin District. The town is located in a small valley, right between the river of Jhelum and Chenab. There is a great amount of arable lands near the town, and most of the residents of Phalia are involved in agriculture. The town is famous for its distinctive dialect, but there is a great number of people speaking Punjabi.
Map of Phalia, Pakistan
Phalia, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Phalia, Pakistan is 32.421715, and the longitude is 73.577080. Phalia, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 25' 18.1740'' N and 73° 34' 37.4880'' E.
Phalia, Pakistan elevation is 207 meters height, that is equal to 679 feet.
Phalia, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 25' 18.1740'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 34' 37.4880'' E|
|Elevation (m)||207 m|
|Elevation (f)||679 feet|
Coordinates of Phalia, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)