Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.494892, -113.948647.
Pincher Creek is a small town with the population of about 3,5000 people in Alberta, Canada. It is located near the Canadian Rockies, and there are plenty of beautiful provincial parks located in the neighborhood. The Castle Mountain Ski Resort is another attraction of the area.
Where is Pincher Creek, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada
Pincher Creek, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is 49.494892, and the longitude is -113.948647. Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 29' 41.6112'' N and 113° 56' 55.1292'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 29' 41.6112'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 56' 55.1292'' W|
Coordinates of Pincher Creek, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)