Qinghai Lake, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.844460, 100.189819.
Qinghai Lake (青海湖) is an endorheic salt lake, known as the largest lake in China, situated in northeastern Qinghai between Hainan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture and Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. It is located in an endorheic basin, about 100 away from Xining city. The name of the lake means "Blue Lake" in Chinese. The lake has a surface area of 4,543 km2 (1,754 sq mi) and a depth of 32.8 m (108 ft). Qinghai Lake is also on the bird migration routes and home to several native fish species including naked carp and stone loaches.
Where is Qinghai Lake, China on Map?
Road map of Qinghai Lake, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Qinghai Lake, China
Qinghai Lake, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Qinghai Lake, China is 36.844460, and the longitude is 100.189819. Qinghai Lake, China is located at China country in the Lakes place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 50' 40.0560'' N and 100° 11' 23.3484'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 50' 40.0560'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 11' 23.3484'' E|
Coordinates of Qinghai Lake, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Lakes in China
Also check out these related Lakes.
- Xindianpao, Qian Gorlos, Songyuan, China (45.360470, 124.253136)
- Jeize Caka, Ngari, China's Tibet Autonomous Region (33.950623, 80.914909)
- Yanghu Lake, Gerze, Ngari, China (35.440533, 84.645538)
- Telashi Lake, Zhidoi, Yushu, China (34.815495, 92.205849)
- Gozha Co, Rutog, Ngari, China (35.052483, 81.083221)
- Ayakkum Lake, Ruoqiang, Bayingol, China (37.570160, 89.345970)
- Rola Co, Shuanghu, Nagqu, China (35.401649, 88.382202)
- Xianhe Lake, Shuanghu, Nagqu, China (35.997910, 88.080307)
- Pangong Lake, India/China (33.752491, 78.668243)
- Mapam Yumco, Burang, Ngari, China (30.693432, 81.467743)