Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.022064, 89.593964.
A small county Qitai is located in the district of Changji, Xinjiang province of China. It is famous as a historic part of the Silk Road, and in our times the county is a key transportation area in the province. Qitai has the population of about 230,000 people, with most of the residents employed in agriculture and small service businesses.
Where is Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China
Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China is 44.022064, and the longitude is 89.593964. Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 1' 19.4304'' N and 89° 35' 38.2704'' E.
Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 1' 19.4304'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 35' 38.2704'' E|
Coordinates of Qitai, Changji, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)