Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.759979, -73.980049.
Radio City Music Hall is an iconic Art Deco style indoor performing arts theater and entertainment venue located within Rockefeller Center at 1260 6th Ave, New York, NY, United States. Designed by Edward Durell Stone and Donald Deskey, opened on December 27, 1932, operated by Madison Square Garden Entertainment, the venue has a seating capacity of 5,960. The Rockettes, an American precision dance company, have performed at Radio City Music Hall since 1932. The venue also hosts NFL Draft, MTV Video Music Awards, Grammy Awards, Daytime Emmy Awards, and Tony Awards. It has been a New York City Landmark since 1978. It has a very large auditorium, three mezzanines, two Wurlitzer theatre organs, an offstage area, and a beautiful main lounge. Radio City Music Hall hosted many notable artists such as Pink Floyd, Lady Gaga, Tony Bennett, Devo, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, and Adele. The venue is home to "The Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes" which is a New York Christmas tradition.
Where is Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA
Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA is 40.759979, and the longitude is -73.980049. Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Theaters place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 35.9244'' N and 73° 58' 48.1764'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 35.9244'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 58' 48.1764'' W|
Coordinates of Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Theaters in United States
Also check out these related Theaters.
- Radio City Music Hall, NY, USA (40.759979, -73.980049)
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, NY, USA (40.772392, -73.984070)
- The Dolby Theatre that hosts the Oscars (34.102661, -118.340500)
- The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, USA (34.112236, -118.339432)
- New Conservatory Theater Center, San Francisco, CA, USA (37.775711, -122.419601)
- Apollo Theater, Harlem, NY, USA (40.809994, -73.949600)
- Orpheum Theater, Phoenix, AZ, USA (33.449184, -112.077019)
- The Emerson Theater, Indianapolis, USA (39.781734, -86.090858)
- Motion Ride Movie Theater, Gatlinburg, TE, USA (35.712311, -83.516014)