Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.054062, 73.466263.
Rasulpur is a small town in northeastern Pakistan, situated about 27 miles west of the city of Hafizabad. It is a historic place and a small community, with the population close to 40,000 people. The town attracts some tourists because there are some historic buildings there, including the ones build by the dynasties of the Medieval Kings. There are a few high schools and a college in the town.
Where is Rasulpur, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Rasulpur, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rasulpur, Pakistan
Rasulpur, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rasulpur, Pakistan is 32.054062, and the longitude is 73.466263. Rasulpur, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 3' 14.6232'' N and 73° 27' 58.5468'' E.
|DMS Lat||32° 3' 14.6232'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 27' 58.5468'' E|
Coordinates of Rasulpur, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)