Reed Arena, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.605616, -96.346222.
Reed Arena is a very popular sports arena and entertainment venue in Texas A&M University, 730 Olsen Boulevard, College Station, Texas, United States. It hosts basketball games, concerts, and various events. The capacity of the venue is close to 13,000 people. Owned by Texas A&M University, the arena was opened on November 22, 1998, designed by Lockwood, Andrews & Newman, Inc., and named after Chester J. Reed. Reed Arena is the home ground of Texas A&M Aggies men's basketball (NCAA), Texas A&M Aggies women's basketball (NCAA), and Texas A&M Aggies volleyball (NCAA).
Where is Reed Arena, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Reed Arena, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Reed Arena, TX, USA
Reed Arena, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Reed Arena, TX, USA is 30.605616, and the longitude is -96.346222. Reed Arena, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Arenas place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 20.2176'' N and 96° 20' 46.3992'' W.
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 20.2176'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 20' 46.3992'' W|
Coordinates of Reed Arena, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Arenas in United States
Also check out these related Arenas.
- Michelob Ultra Arena, NV, USA (36.090622, -115.179115)
- FLA Live Arena, FL, USA (26.158476, -80.325958)
- Vivint Arena, UT, USA (40.768360, -111.901550)
- MGM Grand Garden Arena, the venue for The 64th Annual Grammy Awards (36.104805, -115.168961)
- Viejas Arena, CA, USA (32.773880, -117.074844)
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena, SC, USA (34.852707, -82.391792)
- Dickies Arena, Fort Worth, TX, USA (32.740948, -97.368896)
- University of Dayton Arena, OH, USA (39.735542, -84.200081)
- Oakland Arena, CA, USA (37.750328, -122.203300)
- Kaseya Center, FL, USA (25.781441, -80.188332)