Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.233334, 7.000000.
The city of Saarbrücken is the largest one in the state of Saarland in south western Germany. The city emerged about 110 years ago and appeared as a result of a merge of three large towns, receiving the name of the largest of those. Today's Saarbrücken is a center of mining and natural recourse processing industry, as well as an important cultural, social, transport, and entertainment hub which can be found near the border between Germany and France. Saarbrücken is a tourist spot and a city known for its beautiful old architecture. The landmarks of the city include Saarbrücken Castle, the ruins of an old Roman camp, the Mithras shrine at Halberg hill, the Ludwig Church, and a few others.
Map of Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany
Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany is 49.233334, and the longitude is 7.000000. Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 14' 0.0024'' N and 7° 0' 0.0000'' E.
Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 14' 0.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 0' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)