Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.513599, -2.765300.
The community of Saint-Brieuc is a part of the region of Brittany which can be found in the westernmost part of France. It is believed that the town was established by a monk of the Welsh origins and named after him. The town is overlooking the English Channel and is a home to an important port in the area. The area has a very specific local culture and even own doalect which is known as Bretton French. Local people are friendly and very nice, they are culturally interested and love arts. There are plenty facilities for culture, various cultural events, as well as sports and entertainment. There are many examples of amazing old architecture in the town which include old mansions, castles, and cathedrals.
Map of Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France
Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France is 48.513599, and the longitude is -2.765300. Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 30' 48.9564'' N and 2° 45' 55.0800'' W.
Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 30' 48.9564'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 45' 55.0800'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Brieuc, Brittany, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)