Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.010090, -118.496948.
Santa Monica Pier A is a famous entertainment spot and shopping area, located in the central coastal part of Santa Monica, a famous resort city in California. The venue is very important and has been popular for the last 100 years as the best entertainment and amusement center of the city. The pier has an iconic entrance which quite often appears in the movies and various TV programs and is undoubtedly the most iconic place of the city.
The pier was built and opened in the early 20th century. It is located right near one more very famous facility of the city, Pacific Ocean Park, a large family amusement park which is extremely popular with children and is excellent for a family type day off. Thus, both the pier and the park are the key Santa Monica Historic Landmarks which are considered to be also the most crowded and visited resort facilities of the state.
The pier also often appears in various movies and becomes the filming area for modern cinema and TV projects. Those include "The Stings", "Fish Hooky", "The Opposite Sex", "Elmer Ganty", "Farewell, My Lovely", "1941", and others, with the locations connected with the pier. The pier is a small center of social life and cultural life of the region, and it is a wonderful place to visit and take some positive energy from.
Where is Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA on Map?
Road map of Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA
Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA is 34.010090, and the longitude is -118.496948. Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 0' 36.3240'' N and 118° 29' 49.0128'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 0' 36.3240'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 29' 49.0128'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Monica Pier A, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Vessel, NY, USA (40.753826, -74.002228)
- United States Supreme Court Building, USA (38.890591, -77.004745)
- Circuit Court of Fairfax County, where Depp v. Heard Defamation Trial was held (38.844112, -77.309181)
- The One Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA, USA (34.088570, -118.451790)
- 875 North Michigan Avenue, IL, USA (41.898773, -87.622925)
- Top of The Rock, New York, USA (40.759060, -73.979431)
- Rockefeller Center, NY, USA (40.758678, -73.978798)
- United States Capitol, Washington DC, USA (38.889805, -77.009056)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)