Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.605511, 77.376076.
Sector 66 is one of the numerous planned districts in the city of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, central India. It is a part of Ghaziabad and Nodia metropolitan area, with the population of about 12,000 people. There are a few heavily populated streets and a large regional hospital located in Sector 66.
Map of Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.605511, and the longitude is 77.376076. Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 36' 19.8396'' N and 77° 22' 33.8736'' E.
Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 206 meters height, that is equal to 676 feet.
Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 36' 19.8396'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 22' 33.8736'' E|
|Elevation (m)||206 m|
|Elevation (f)||676 feet|
Coordinates of Sector 66, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)