Sequoia National Park, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.486366, -118.565750.
Sequoia National Park is one of the most famous southern parks in southern US, located close to the border between California and Nevada. The Park has got a nickname "the Giant Forest" and is a protected area for large sequoias (the world's largest and oldest trees). Established in the end of the 19th century, the park has a few other attractions, including a large granite mount, as well as over 250 caves.
Where is Sequoia National Park, California, USA on Map?
Road map of Sequoia National Park, California, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sequoia National Park, California, USA
Sequoia National Park, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sequoia National Park, California, USA is 36.486366, and the longitude is -118.565750. Sequoia National Park, California, USA is located at United States country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 29' 10.9176'' N and 118° 33' 56.7000'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 29' 10.9176'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 33' 56.7000'' W|
Coordinates of Sequoia National Park, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United States
Also check out these related Parks.
- Boston National Historical Park, MA, USA (42.373547, -71.056183)
- Boston Common, MA, USA (42.355083, -71.065880)
- US Capitol Grounds, Washington, DC, USA (38.889816, -77.008339)
- Riverside Park, NY, USA (40.809551, -73.967499)
- City Hall Park, NY, USA (40.712448, -74.006653)
- Exposition Park, CA, USA (34.014942, -118.286263)
- Barnsdall Art Park, CA, USA (34.100376, -118.294640)
- Luna Park in Coney Island, NY, USA (40.575245, -73.978577)
- Liberty State Park, NJ, USA (40.703693, -74.052315)
- Honeymoon Island State Park, FL, USA (28.063587, -82.831558)