Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.782951, -73.958992.
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, or The Guggenheim, is an international art museum that collects, preserves, interprets, and exhibits modern and contemporary art located at 1071 5th Ave, between 88th and 89th streets, New York City, NY, USA. It was founded in 1937 and opened on October 21, 1959, and designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. It is also one of the most significant architectural icons of the modern-day. Its component museums are the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York, Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi.
You can experience special exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, take daily tours or lectures, and enjoy film screenings in the museum. The museum building has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2019, as well as the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. The Guggenheim Museum has an incredible collection of European and American artworks, modern sculpture, works by Pablo Picasso, Wassily Kandinsky, Joan Miró, Paul Klee, Constantin Brancusi, Marc Chagall, Kazimir Malevich, and Piet Mondrian.
Where is Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA is 40.782951, and the longitude is -73.958992. Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 46' 58.6236'' N and 73° 57' 32.3712'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 46' 58.6236'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 57' 32.3712'' W|
Coordinates of Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United States
Also check out these related Museums.
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC (38.886692, -77.032761)
- The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art that hosts the Met Gala (40.779419, -73.963188)
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, OH, USA (41.508587, -81.695602)
- Graceland, Memphis, TN, USA (35.047722, -90.026573)
- The National WWII Museum, LA, USA (29.942966, -90.070610)
- Museum Campus, IL, USA (41.864193, -87.617020)
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, USA (41.790432, -87.583809)
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (38.891014, -77.026703)
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA (40.764389, -73.999786)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York, USA (40.711449, -74.013855)