Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.080168, -81.046669.
Spruce Creek Airport is a private flying facility in Port Orange, Florida, United States. Initially built as an on-land field for Naval Station DeLand, it is now used to serve the population of Spruce Creek. It is estimated that it serves about 25,000 aircraft operations a year and has a facility for maintaining over 400 aircraft items.
Where is Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA on Map?
Road map of Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA
Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA is 29.080168, and the longitude is -81.046669. Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 4' 48.6048'' N and 81° 2' 48.0084'' W.
|DMS Lat||29° 4' 48.6048'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 2' 48.0084'' W|
Coordinates of Spruce Creek Airport, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)