Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.120155, 72.470154.
Swabi is a small town and the headquarters of a small district in central Pakistan. It is a small transportation knot, with the population close to 13,000 people, with the total population of the district close to 50,000 people. Swabi is a cultural center as well, with interesting old local traditions and customs which can be interesting for tourists and guests of the area.
Map of Swabi, Pakistan
Swabi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swabi, Pakistan is 34.120155, and the longitude is 72.470154. Swabi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 7' 12.5580'' N and 72° 28' 12.5544'' E.
Swabi, Pakistan elevation is 341 meters height, that is equal to 1,119 feet.
Swabi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 7' 12.5580'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 28' 12.5544'' E|
|Elevation (m)||341 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,119 feet|
Coordinates of Swabi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)