Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.947346, 151.179428.
Sydney Airport is a famous international airport in Australia, located at Airport Dr, Sydney, New South Wales. It is known with the airline which is partially located on a manmade platform on Botany Bay. This airport is considered to be the 31st busiest airport on the world and the busiest airport in Australia, with about 35.5 million passengers served by this airport every year.
Map of Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia is -33.947346, and the longitude is 151.179428. Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 56' 50.4456'' S and 151° 10' 45.9408'' E.
Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 56' 50.4456'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 10' 45.9408'' E|
Coordinates of Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in Australia
Also check out these related Airports.
- Brisbane Airport, QLD, Australia (-27.383333, 153.118332)
- Hobart International Airport (HBA), Cambridge, TAS, Australia (-42.837284, 147.505005)
- Sydney Airport, Sydney, NSW, Australia (-33.947346, 151.179428)
- Cairns International Airport (CNS), Cairns, QLD, Australia (-16.876730, 145.754135)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), Melbourne Airport VIC, Australia (-37.663712, 144.844788)
- Northam Airport, Northam, Australia (-31.627239, 116.686554)