The British Library, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.529972, -0.127676.
The British Library is the national library of the UK and is estimated to be the second largest library in the world, with its main building located at 96 Euston Rd in Kings Cross, London. It has a truly huge collection of the items, close to 150 million ones. It was established about 45 years ago and now it is situated in a beautiful modern building opened recently after a reconstruction.
Where is The British Library, London, UK on Map?
Road map of The British Library, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The British Library, London, UK
The British Library, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The British Library, London, UK is 51.529972, and the longitude is -0.127676. The British Library, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Libraries place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 47.8992'' N and 0° 7' 39.6336'' W.
The British Library, London, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 47.8992'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 7' 39.6336'' W|
Coordinates of The British Library, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Libraries in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Libraries.
- Wren Library, Trinity College, Cambridge, UK (52.207020, 0.114895)
- Wellcome Library, London, UK (51.525841, -0.133809)
- Stretford Library, Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.445923, -2.312527)
- Ruskin Library at Lancaster University, Bailrigg, Lancaster, UK (54.010006, -2.787985)
- Pepys Library, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK (52.210712, 0.116883)
- Peckham Library, London, the UK (51.474312, -0.069228)
- Parker Library, Corpus Christi College, Cambridge, UK (52.202942, 0.118686)
- Nottingham Subscription Library, Nottingham, UK (52.953648, -1.151851)
- National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, the UK (52.414478, -4.068474)
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK (55.948662, -3.192006)