The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.764389, -73.999786.
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is an iconic landmark of NY and an American military and maritime history museum located at Pier 86 at 46th Street, in the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Situated along the Hudson River, the museum is the only one of its kind in the city and features the aircraft carrier Intrepid, Space Shuttle Enterprise, the cruise missile submarine USS Growler, a Lockheed A-12 supersonic reconnaissance aircraft, and the supersonic aircraft Concorde. It was founded in 1982, closed in 2006 for a 1.5-year renovation, and reopened to the public on November 8, 2008. Located on the west side at Pier 86, the museum also hosts events, with 13 venue spaces and an amazing view of the city and Hudson River. Attractions around the museum include Pier 84, Pier 90, Manhattan Kayak, DeWitt Clinton Park, The High Line, and Javits Center.
Where is The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA is 40.764389, and the longitude is -73.999786. The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 45' 51.8004'' N and 73° 59' 59.2296'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 45' 51.8004'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 59' 59.2296'' W|
Coordinates of The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United States
Also check out these related Museums.
- The Art Institute of Chicago, IL, USA (41.879547, -87.623856)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, MA, USA (42.338146, -71.099205)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, USA (42.339359, -71.094292)
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis, IN, USA (39.810604, -86.158028)
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, MO, USA (39.044968, -94.581123)
- Museum of the Bible, Washington, D.C., United States (38.884762, -77.017258)
- National Portrait Gallery, Washington, DC, USA (38.897797, -77.023132)
- International Spy Museum, Washington, DC, USA (38.884163, -77.025719)
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, USA (38.891289, -77.020065)
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History (38.891262, -77.030159)