Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 63.889515, -160.799927.
Unalakleet Airport (UNK) is a regional public-use airport in the city of Unalakleet, Alaska, United States, situated about one mile north of the city center. It is the main airport served by Era Alaska. It has an area of 5,837 acres and is large enough to serve large planes like Boeing 737.
Where is Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA on Map?
Road map of Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA
Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA is 63.889515, and the longitude is -160.799927. Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 63° 53' 22.2540'' N and 160° 47' 59.7372'' W.
|DMS Lat||63° 53' 22.2540'' N|
|DMS Long||160° 47' 59.7372'' W|
Coordinates of Unalakleet Airport, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)