Uppal, Telangana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.401810, 78.560188.
Uppal (ఉప్పల్) is a suburb of Hyderabad, in Telangana state, India. It is located to the northeast of Hyderabad's city center and can be easily reached by Highway 163. Uppal metro station also serves the area. The suburb is famous for its large cricket stadium, Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, and its shopping mall, DSL Virtue Mall. Mini Shilparamam Uppal is also a popular tourist attraction in the area. The suburb is home to many schools, movie theatres, and shops as well as a few governmental offices.
Where is Uppal, Telangana, India on Map?
Road map of Uppal, Telangana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Uppal, Telangana, India
Uppal, Telangana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Uppal, Telangana, India is 17.401810, and the longitude is 78.560188. Uppal, Telangana, India is located at India country in the Suburbs place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 24' 6.5160'' N and 78° 33' 36.6768'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 24' 6.5160'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 33' 36.6768'' E|
Coordinates of Uppal, Telangana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Suburbs in India
Also check out these related Suburbs.
- Uppal, Telangana, India (17.401810, 78.560188)
- Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India (17.491659, 78.391983)
- Katraj, Maharashtra, India (18.445089, 73.868980)
- Dhayari, Maharashtra, India (18.441833, 73.812157)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.105270, 72.934372)
- Bhandup West, Maharashtra, India (19.149900, 72.931137)
- Jangpura, Delhi, India (28.581804, 77.247704)
- Butibori, Maharashtra, India (20.927933, 79.004143)
- Vikhroli, Maharashtra, India (19.104650, 72.931786)