Valkenburg, The Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.865231, 5.832052.
Valkenburg, or the town of Dutch Castle, is a municipality in central Netherlands, with the population close to 17,000 people. Valkenburg is located in a beautiful natural setting and is considered a local tourist attraction due to its unique beautiful architecture. The local castle, historic watermills, a few small churches are the main local points of interest.
Where is Valkenburg, The Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Valkenburg, The Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Valkenburg, The Netherlands
Valkenburg, The Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valkenburg, The Netherlands is 50.865231, and the longitude is 5.832052. Valkenburg, The Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 51' 54.8316'' N and 5° 49' 55.3872'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 51' 54.8316'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 49' 55.3872'' E|
Coordinates of Valkenburg, The Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Netherlands
Also check out these related Villages.
- Groessen, Netherlands (51.932148, 6.029348)
- The Church of Our Lady (Grote Kerk), Breda, the Netherlands (51.588833, 4.775292)
- Prinsenbeek, Netherlands (51.599869, 4.711826)
- Sander, Etten-Leur, The Netherlands (51.586998, 4.639095)
- Valkenburg, The Netherlands (50.865231, 5.832052)
- Leuvenheim, The Netherlands (52.075497, 6.140971)
- Aalten, The Netherlands (51.926666, 6.580678)