Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.766701, 4.880300.
The city of Villeurbanne is one of the far neighborhoods of the city of Lyon and a part of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in the central France. Together with Lyon, two cities constitute the second largest metropolitan conglomerate of the country, after the one of the capital city. As the historical evidence has shown, the area has been inhabited since the early times of the Neolithic ages, the history of the modern Villeurbanne begins in the early Roman times when it was established as a small village in the neighborhood of Lyon. As a satellite of the large city, the community was developing alongside its main social, cultural, commercial, and educational center. Modern Villeurbanne is also an industrial spot, with a number of companies, factories, and plants located there. The residents of the city are provided with all modern facilities and services as to social life, health care, education, etc.
Where is Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France on Map?
Road map of Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France
Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is 45.766701, and the longitude is 4.880300. Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 46' 0.1236'' N and 4° 52' 49.0800'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 46' 0.1236'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 52' 49.0800'' E|
Coordinates of Villeurbanne, the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in France
Also check out these related Cities.
- Angoulême, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (45.650002, 0.160000)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, Hauts-de-France, France (50.726398, 1.614700)
- Rosny-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France (48.866699, 2.483300)
- Cayenne, French Guiana, France (4.937200, -52.326000)
- Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.904400, 2.306400)
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France (48.753899, 2.297500)
- Valence, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (44.933300, 4.891700)
- Levallois-Perret, Île-de-France, France (48.895000, 2.287200)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux, Île-de-France, France (48.823898, 2.270000)
- Bourges, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.084400, 2.396400)