Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.837635, 10.783489.
Wernigerode is a small city in central Germany, in the province of Saxony-Anhalt. There are about 35,000 people living in the city, and there are a few divisions in the city: its central parts and outskirts parts. Wernigerode enjoys a truly wonderful location, near two large national parks, and it is a very interesting tourist destination for all kinds of tourists: those who like history can observe local historic architecture and monuments, those who like shopping can do that at local markets and shops, those who like nightlife can visit local inns and restaurants, and those who like nature can explore natural parks and forests nearby the town.
Where is Wernigerode, Germany on Map?
Road map of Wernigerode, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wernigerode, Germany
Wernigerode, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wernigerode, Germany is 51.837635, and the longitude is 10.783489. Wernigerode, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 50' 15.4860'' N and 10° 47' 0.5604'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 50' 15.4860'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 47' 0.5604'' E|
Coordinates of Wernigerode, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)
No comments written yet.