West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.567938, 90.224464.
West Garo Hills is a district in the western part of the state of Meghalaya, India, with the population of about 0.5 million people. There are 6 sub-divistions and is the second fastest developing districts of the state. Tura is the main town of the district.
Map of West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India
West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India is 25.567938, and the longitude is 90.224464. West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India is located at India country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 34' 4.5768'' N and 90° 13' 28.0704'' E.
West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India elevation is 425 meters height, that is equal to 1,394 feet.
West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 34' 4.5768'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 13' 28.0704'' E|
|Elevation (m)||425 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,394 feet|
Coordinates of West Garo Hills, Meghalaya, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in India
Also check out these related Districts.
- Nilgiris District, Thamil Nadu, India (11.416667, 76.683334)
- Nage Layout, Kaulkhed, Akola, Maharashtra, India (20.673210, 77.012810)
- Dahigaon Ne., Maharashtra, India (19.511562, 75.198494)
- Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.407057, 82.397972)
- Jothi Nagar, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu, India (10.638598, 77.018883)
- Janak Nagar, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (29.957846, 77.554115)
- Vasna, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (23.003992, 72.546074)
- Woraiyur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India (10.830512, 78.682419)
- Mauli Baidwan, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, India (30.678722, 76.722153)
- Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India (22.498140, 88.310837)