Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.370258, 4.899873.
Zuiderkerk, or Southern Church, is one of the most known Protestant churches in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Constructed in the 17th century, this church was loved by many artists of those epoch and it appears in the works of Monet, Rembrandt, and others. The beautiful tower of the church is famous with its bells made by the brothers Hemony.
Where is Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is 52.370258, and the longitude is 4.899873. Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 12.9288'' N and 4° 53' 59.5428'' E.
Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 12.9288'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 53' 59.5428'' E|
Coordinates of Zuiderkerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in Netherlands
Also check out these related Churches.
- Grote Kerk, Haarlem, Netherlands (52.381069, 4.637335)
- Der Aa-kerk, Groningen, Netherlands (53.216499, 6.562311)
- Oude Church, Delft, Netherlands (52.012665, 4.355894)
- Cunerakerk, Rhenen, Netherlands (51.956703, 5.564438)
- Saint Boniface Church, Leeuwarden, Netherlands (53.204411, 5.801861)
- Grote of Sint-Jacobskerk, the Hague, Netherlands (52.077358, 4.306608)
- St Eusebius' Church, Arnhem, the Netherlands (51.979069, 5.909955)
- Martinikerk, Doesburg, the Netherlands (52.014580, 6.134645)
- Martinikerk, Groningen, the Netherlands (53.219383, 6.566502)
- Nieuwe Kerk, Delft, Netherlands (52.012093, 4.360011)