Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.984644, 77.705956.
Meerut is a wonderful old historic city located in Uttar Pradesh, 45 miles northeast from New Delhi. In its early times, the settlement used to be the center of the kingdom of Mayasura, an ancient local empire. Today, there are about 1.3 million people living in Meerut, and it is a center of education, cinema, culture and festivals. Every year, a great deal of tourists from around the world come to visit local landmarks like Augarnath Temple, Martyr's Memorial, an old St. John's Church, Shahpeer's Mausoleum, Jama Masjid, Gandhi Bagh garden, and other numerous points of interest of Meerut.
Map of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India is 28.984644, and the longitude is 77.705956. Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 59' 4.7184'' N and 77° 42' 21.4416'' E.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India elevation is 225 meters height, that is equal to 738 feet.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 59' 4.7184'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 42' 21.4416'' E|
|Elevation (m)||225 m|
|Elevation (f)||738 feet|
Coordinates of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.544893, 81.521240)
- Jalgaon Jamod, Maharashtra, India (21.049540, 76.532028)
- Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam, India (26.182245, 91.754723)
- Hodal, Haryana, India (27.897551, 77.384117)
- Ausa, Maharashtra, India (18.245655, 76.505356)
- Mahidpur, Madhya Pradesh, India (23.486839, 75.659157)
- Gurdaspur, Punjab, India (32.041943, 75.405334)
- Oakland, CA, USA (37.804363, -122.271111)
- Domchanch, Jharkhand, India (24.474380, 85.688744)
- Barjora, West Bengal, India (23.427221, 87.287018)