Taylor Swift's Music Videos Locations
* Directed by Trey Fanjoy, starring Swift and Justin Gaston, a romantic music video for "Love Story" (2008) was filmed at Castle Gwynn, Tennessee, USA.
* The music video for Taylor Swift's song "Mine" (2010) including a wedding scene was shot on location at Christ Church in Maine. Filming also took place in Kennebunkport, Cape Elizabeth, and Ram Island Farm.
* Starring Swift, Presley Cash, Amos Heller, Taylor Swift's music video "Mean" (2011) was shot at The Orpheum Theater, in Downtown Los Angeles, California.
* The short music video for Swift's song, "Back To December" (2011), directed by Woodkid, took place in Binghamton, New York.
* Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee was used to shoot Swift's "The Story of Us" (2011) music video. It was directed by Noble Jones and starred Swift and Caleb W. Campbell.
* Another music video for Taylor Swift's song, "Begin Again" (2012) was directed by Philip Andelman, and took place at Pont des Arts, Paris, France.
* Directed by Anthony Mandler, starring Swift, Eric Bravo, and Reeve Carney, the music video for I Knew You Were Trouble (2012) was shot in Middleton Ranch, California.
* The official music video for Taylor Swift's song, "22" (2013), directed by Anthony Mandler, starring Swift, Amanda Cleghorn, and David Gould, was filmed at Point Dume State Beach, in Malibu, California.
* Taylor Swift's music video "Blank Space" (2014), directed by Joseph Kahn and starring Swift, Sean O'Pry, and Andrea Denver, was filmed at Oheka Castle, Long Island, New York, USA.
* The Caves of Hercules in Morocco was used as a filming location for the music video for “Style” (2015). The music video was directed by Kyle Newman and starring Swift and Dominic Sherwood.
* Directed by Joseph Kahn, starring Swift, Lauriane Gilliéron, and Patrick Cronen, the short music video for "Wildest Dreams" (2015) was partly filmed in San Camp, Botswana.
* The official music video for "Delicate" (2018) by Taylor Swift that was directed by Joseph Kahn, starring Swift, Junko Cheng, and HannaH Eisenmann, took place at Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles, California.
Pont des Arts, Paris, France. Photo by Steve Lussier on Unsplash.
Taylor Swift's Music Videos locations are Binghamton, Castle Gwynn, Christ Church, Hercules Caves, Kennebunkport, Middleton Ranch, Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles, Oheka Castle, Point Dume State Beach, Pont des Arts, Ram Island Farm, San Camp, The Orpheum Theatre and Vanderbilt University.
The complete list of the locations with latitude and longitude coordinates are listed below in the table.
Taylor Swift's Music Videos Locations Map
Taylor Swift's Music Videos Locations Table
|Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles||34.049763||-118.254211|
|Point Dume State Beach||34.011040||-118.816956|
|Pont des Arts||48.858391||2.337502|
|Ram Island Farm||43.558525||-70.268013|
|The Orpheum Theatre||34.042469||-118.255600|
No comments written yet.