Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.424236, 71.672661.
Abbasia Town used to be a large neighboring town of Bahawalpur city, which has now became an outskirts district of this large city in Pakistan. It is a purely planned area, with the streets mainly being parallel or perpendicular to each other. The total number of people living in the town is about 20,000 people.
Map of Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan
Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan is 29.424236, and the longitude is 71.672661. Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 25' 27.2496'' N and 71° 40' 21.5796'' E.
Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 25' 27.2496'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 40' 21.5796'' E|
Coordinates of Abbasia Town, Bahawalpur, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)