Abu Simbel, Egypt
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.336823, 31.625532.
Abu Simbel is a small village in southern Egypt, known as being home to the Abu Simbel temples built by King Ramses II, now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is a world-famous historical site officially known as "Nubian Monuments", located near Lake Nasser. It includes the two stone temples carved out of the mountainside, dating back to the 13th century BC. The village of Abu Simbel is located close to the border with Sudan, on the western banks of Lake Nasser. Tourist attractions in the village are Abu Simbel Temples, the Temple of Nefertari, a gift shop, and a few cafes, restaurants, and hotels. Abu Simbel Airport is situated to the north of the village.
Where is Abu Simbel, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Abu Simbel, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Abu Simbel, Egypt
Abu Simbel, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Abu Simbel, Egypt is 22.336823, and the longitude is 31.625532. Abu Simbel, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 20' 12.5628'' N and 31° 37' 31.9152'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 20' 12.5628'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 37' 31.9152'' E|
Coordinates of Abu Simbel, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Egypt
Also check out these related Villages.
- Mansheya El-Bakry, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate, Egypt (30.092789, 31.310196)
- El Quasr, New Valley Governorate, Egypt (25.694752, 28.882370)
- Abu Ghusun, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt (24.453518, 35.199905)
- Sherbeen, Daqahlia, Egypt (31.193861, 31.521063)
- Abu Qir, Abu Qir Al Gharbeyah, Qism El-Montaza, Alexandria Governorate, Egypt (31.311424, 30.060333)
- Mit Abou El-Kom, Tala, Menufia, Egypt (30.637468, 30.914927)
- Abu Simbel, Egypt (22.336823, 31.625532)